Patients Know Best – an eGPlearning Podblast interview with Mohammad Al-Ulbaydli
Do you want to know more about sharing information between clinicians and patients?
In this episode, we hear from Mohammad Al-Ulbaydli the CEO of Patients Know Best (PKB) – who allow you portable online access to your medical information and more.
We cover a variety of aspects including:
- Why and how he started this company,
- How this developed into a product
- The lessons he learned including working with Great Ormand St hospital
- How PKB works and brings control and safety to patient care
- How this works with safeguarding data
- How he came up with the name for PKB
- How this can be used by practices and primary care networks from now including the cost
- How sharing patient data can save money in our health economy
- His favourite work based app: Stitcher – listen to eGPlearning on Stitcher here.
- His favourite non-work app: Scribd – the netflix of books.
- How he would spend £100m on health tech with no red tape.
Subscribe to or follow the eGPlearning platform for more videos, app reviews and content to support technology-enhanced primary care and learning.
Click here to subscribe:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Egplearning/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/egplearning
Twitter – https://twitter.com/drgandalf52
Website – https://egplearning.co.uk/